Skip to main content

Exclusive interview with Jazmina Daniel – A girl that creates amazing lip art


Jazmina Daniel is a multitalented young girl from Sydney, Australia. With mixing her passions, she creates amazing lip arts, that became a hit on Instagram… We had a privilege to talk with Jazmina about her beginnings, desires, ambitions…


First of all, thank you for accepting our invitation to talk about your beginnings and your success.

  1. Since there aren’t many information about you, except your Instagram profile an Youtube channel, can you tell us more about you?
JD: Im 25 years old from Sydney, Australia. Im half Iraqi half Italian.
  1. From where did you get the idea to be a makeup artist and lip artist?
JD: I always loved painting and drawing. In Highschool I was diagnosed with a brain tumour (which I later had removed) which forced me to leave school as I was unwell. I then found my passion for makeup whilst I was at home. I started painting on my face and then my lips trying to create tiny sceneries.


Image Credit: Jazmina Daniel
You have more than 900.000 followers. When did you start with sharing on your Instagram profile?

JD: I started sharing my lip art on instagram 4 years ago. The response was mixed but a lot of people really enjoyed my creations so it made me want to keep creating more knowing what makes me happy made others happy too.
  1. We know that you are inspired by popular movies and characters. Are you a movie fanatic? 🙂 What is your favourite movie?
JD: I definitely am a movie fanatic. I have a huge collection so it makes it hard picking a favourite but I would have to say my favourite is ‘Sabrina’ with Audrey Hepburn. I could watch that movie everyday.
  1. Describe yourself in five words.
JD: Creative, Inspired, Sensitive, Positive and Grounded.
  1. Keeping in mind that you work on your lips, which is very difficult to make. How much time did you spend to draw one scene?
JD: For my more intricate designs it could take me up to 3-4 hours creating them. You need lots of patience for it but I find it relaxing.
  1. You became popular on the social media and people recognize your work. Are the women now more interested to try your art on their lips? Do you receive many offers?
JD: It’s definitely gotten more recognition! I love that lip art has become a bigger trend now.
  1. Which scene was the most difficult for you to draw? And do you have a favourite one?
JD: I would have to say ‘The Little Mermaid’ lip art was one of the most difficult. As I really wanted to make sure I captured it right so people were able to recognise what I was trying to create. My favourite lip arts would be ‘The Little Mermaid and Jaws’.



  1. You are really talented. We found a video of you singing? Will you try yourself in the music industry?
JD: Thank you so much. Music is another passion for me. As for a career in the industry, I’d never say never
  1. How do you see yourself in the future?
JD: I see myself coming out with my own lipstick one day. I do have some exciting plans in the near future but I unfortunately cant share them right now. But I can’t wait for that time to come when I can.
  1. Could you tell us, do you have any unfulfilled desire or ambition?
JD: I have no unfulfilled desire or ambition as I’m still currently working towards them.
  1. For the end, what is your message to our readers?
JD: Do what makes you happy and never stop pushing for your dreams.


 All images and videos have been used with the permission of Jazmina Daniel and cannot be reproduced without her written permission.

For more of Jazmina’s work check her Instagram
Source: http://feedsquared.com/exclusive-interview-jazmina-daniel-girl-creates-amazing-lip-art/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Hottest and sexiest Female Fitness Models

  Lais DeLeon is Brazilian beauty. she is Hottest and sexiest Female Fitness Models: Paige Hathaway is Female Fitness Model and Internet Famous. Paige Hathaway is a machine at the gym and she is very beautiful & sexy. She's also a Famous on social media  sites. Paige Hathaway, 26 years young model More pics Paige Hathaway  Click Here    Michelle Lewin is a Miami based, internationally renowned fitness model.   Alice Matosn Owner at Labellamafia Journalist alicematos, Alice Matosn chick for real. Laci Kay Somers The real SnapChat Queen: LaciKaySomers Actress Singer and model, Source:  http://womenshealthyblog.blogspot.com/

Kristen Stewart rocks low-key tomboy look as she enjoys a cigarette in her car

Kristen Stewart picked to hold up behind in her auto while a companion ventured out to purchase cigarettes as they halted off at a service station in Los Feliz, California on Monday. She's a bustling young lady, and is a standout amongst the most unmistakable stars in Hollywood. So it's nothing unexpected Kristen Stewart selected to hold up behind in her auto while a companion ventured out to purchase cigarettes as they ceased off at a service station in Los Feliz, California on Monday. The 25-year-old performing artist looked as easygoing as constantly, uncovering her serene and normally tomboyish group as she quickly ventured out of the engine to go along with her friend. She then sat back in the driver's seat before hurrying off, appreciating a cigarette out of the open window. Kristen - who rose to popularity in the Twilight films - swathed her petite figure in a couple of tore, baggy pants in a light blue, the waistband falling low on the star's li

The Walking Dead Season 6

Frank Dartboard is back to amuse you with stunning and sensational zombie apocalypse after the 5 successful seasons. The Walking Dead, one of the leading American horror serial is composed by Robert Kirkman, based on apocalypse world. Rick Grimes show's led character constantly active to ensure a safe home, but to stay alive he sends out many survivors to the deepest depths of cruelty. The Walking Dead, title invoke both the survivors and zombies equally. As zombies are undead, mindless revive creatures with a covet for human blood and flesh-eating. As the earlier seasons got praised for the action, characters and advanced storyline, newly introduced anthology character-focused episodes, this season will also be proved with more improved. All the seasons got praised by several critics, and the sixth season seems to be the most astonishing as in this session the appearance of wolves has been confirmed. The sixth season is set to premiere on October 11, 2015 at 9:00 p.m