Skip to main content

Exclusive interview with Jazmina Daniel – A girl that creates amazing lip art


Jazmina Daniel is a multitalented young girl from Sydney, Australia. With mixing her passions, she creates amazing lip arts, that became a hit on Instagram… We had a privilege to talk with Jazmina about her beginnings, desires, ambitions…


First of all, thank you for accepting our invitation to talk about your beginnings and your success.

  1. Since there aren’t many information about you, except your Instagram profile an Youtube channel, can you tell us more about you?
JD: Im 25 years old from Sydney, Australia. Im half Iraqi half Italian.
  1. From where did you get the idea to be a makeup artist and lip artist?
JD: I always loved painting and drawing. In Highschool I was diagnosed with a brain tumour (which I later had removed) which forced me to leave school as I was unwell. I then found my passion for makeup whilst I was at home. I started painting on my face and then my lips trying to create tiny sceneries.


Image Credit: Jazmina Daniel
You have more than 900.000 followers. When did you start with sharing on your Instagram profile?

JD: I started sharing my lip art on instagram 4 years ago. The response was mixed but a lot of people really enjoyed my creations so it made me want to keep creating more knowing what makes me happy made others happy too.
  1. We know that you are inspired by popular movies and characters. Are you a movie fanatic? 🙂 What is your favourite movie?
JD: I definitely am a movie fanatic. I have a huge collection so it makes it hard picking a favourite but I would have to say my favourite is ‘Sabrina’ with Audrey Hepburn. I could watch that movie everyday.
  1. Describe yourself in five words.
JD: Creative, Inspired, Sensitive, Positive and Grounded.
  1. Keeping in mind that you work on your lips, which is very difficult to make. How much time did you spend to draw one scene?
JD: For my more intricate designs it could take me up to 3-4 hours creating them. You need lots of patience for it but I find it relaxing.
  1. You became popular on the social media and people recognize your work. Are the women now more interested to try your art on their lips? Do you receive many offers?
JD: It’s definitely gotten more recognition! I love that lip art has become a bigger trend now.
  1. Which scene was the most difficult for you to draw? And do you have a favourite one?
JD: I would have to say ‘The Little Mermaid’ lip art was one of the most difficult. As I really wanted to make sure I captured it right so people were able to recognise what I was trying to create. My favourite lip arts would be ‘The Little Mermaid and Jaws’.



  1. You are really talented. We found a video of you singing? Will you try yourself in the music industry?
JD: Thank you so much. Music is another passion for me. As for a career in the industry, I’d never say never
  1. How do you see yourself in the future?
JD: I see myself coming out with my own lipstick one day. I do have some exciting plans in the near future but I unfortunately cant share them right now. But I can’t wait for that time to come when I can.
  1. Could you tell us, do you have any unfulfilled desire or ambition?
JD: I have no unfulfilled desire or ambition as I’m still currently working towards them.
  1. For the end, what is your message to our readers?
JD: Do what makes you happy and never stop pushing for your dreams.


 All images and videos have been used with the permission of Jazmina Daniel and cannot be reproduced without her written permission.

For more of Jazmina’s work check her Instagram
Source: http://feedsquared.com/exclusive-interview-jazmina-daniel-girl-creates-amazing-lip-art/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Of Thrones Season 6 Premiere Date: The Moment Of Truth For Book Fans Is Almost Her

2016 walks along, and as the Game of Thrones season 6 debut date on April 24 comes closer, enthusiasts of the Song of Ice and Fire books must settle on a decision. They should choose whether the show is still worth watching. For book perusers, the divergences the show has taken from George R. R. Martin's variant have gotten to be compelling as the how and books are altogether different at this point. They are two ordinances from one source and book fans need to choose whether it merits getting a charge out of both. We should make them thing straight at this moment, buckos: We aren't just discussing Winds of Winter spoilers here. The topic of whether to watch Game of Thrones season 6 is not subordinate exclusively upon spoilers for future books—books that aren't turning out in time for the season, as you may have guessed. For a few of us, those are to be sure reason enough not to watch the following season; for others, it's not an element, for the books and sho...

Game of Thrones season 6 leaked online? New Video and script reveal surprising Tyrion, Daenerys and Red Priest Spoilers (video)

Was a  Game of Thrones  Season 6 script leaked online? The first few episodes of Season 5 were leaked online. Then photos from the Season 5 finale “Mother’s Mercy” were leaked. And now spoilers from a new video tell  GoT  fans what will happen on Season 6. If the  Game of Thrones  Season 6 script is real HBO could have a real problem on its hands.  GoT leaks are becoming more and more common — and harder to combat. So what’s revealed in the  Game of Thrones  Season 6 video? If the video is real, we're going to meet a new red priestess. And from what we know about Melisandre, she could bring some serious trouble. In the leaked video, Tehmina Sunny  appears  to be reading the part of a red priestess named Kinvara, who is visiting Tyrion and Varys in Meereen. Will Tyrion have trouble ruling Meereen in Season 6 of 'Game of Thrones'? In the dialogue, which was leaked online, Kinvara attempts to convince Tyrion and ...